- New Construction and Design/Build
- Renovation and Restoration
- International Design
- Physical Security Design
- Condition Surveys and Reports
- Seismic Certification for GSA Leases
- Feasibility Analysis and Reports
- Due Diligence Reports
- Construction Administration
- Forensic Investigation and Analysis
- Constructibility Reviews
- Value Engineering
- Parking Structure Investigation
- Specialty Engineering - Unique Structures
Ehlert Bryan has grown by building a strong foundation of repeat clients who value and come to expect the complete and professional services that we provide. By being involved from a project’s conception and through it’s completion, a structural engineer has the ability to be creative and innovative in the design of that project. The engineer’s creativity can help the project team conceive of a more effective building, reduce construction costs and allow the building to work efficiently with other systems.
A large part of our success on our projects is due to two items - the thoroughness of our site surveys and data gathering prior to commencing design and our Total Quality Management System. We believe that these processes are paramount to the quality of the final design. This means having experienced personnel to obtain the necessary information required to fully evaluate projects.