n terms of articles 19 and 20 of the Data Protection Act. It also takes consideration of Recommendation 2/2001 of the Article 29 Data Protection Working Party, adopted on 17 May 2001, on certain minimum requirements for collecting personal data on-line.
The policy can be easily accessible via a link at the bottom of each web page.
1. Data ControllerThe data controller of this website is Ehlert Bryan, Inc. whose office is situated at 1451 Dolley Madison Blvd, Suite 220, McLean, VA 22101.
2. Information Collected and Purpose
When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this association:
- The requested web page or download;
- Whether the request was successful or not;
- The date and time when you accessed the site;
- The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site;
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser.
Cookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Personal Data Provided by the Data Subject
When using this website’s online facilities, data subjects may be required to provide their personal data for the purposes of submitting forms.
3. Your Rights as Data Subject
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this company by submitting your request in writing to the data controller.
Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindlyrequested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of datawhich has been processed unlawfully.
4. Links to Other Web Sites
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a betterquality of service will be welcome and greatly email@example.com